WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 30, 2003  

Still at the office. And I will be here for another hour or so.
I have been fed a very steady stream of work but nothing that I could not handle ... or so I think. I won't know for sure until tomorrow. If I get a frantic call first thing in the morning telling me about the hordes of delegates ambulating from one end of the building to the other, looking for non existing conference rooms or meetings, I'll know I could have done a better job.

Something amazing happened this morning. I got to the gym at 10.30 AM, convinced that the place was going to be empty because hardly anybody works out in the middle of the morning. Yeah, sure. Big mistake. There wasn't one frigging treadmill available! I had to settle for 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. But I notice that by the time I was done only a couple of treadmills were still taken, which means I'd better go a little later tomorrow.

Interesting article on CNN today:Survey: Women ditch stigma, seek younger men. Duh! They should have interviewed me. I've been preaching the virtues of younger men since I was young myself!

12:29 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives