WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 09, 2003  

So yesterday, after work, I went out for a drink (at O�Neils Pub, 3rd Ave at 45th Street) and dinner (at East) with Gemma, her friend and Luis R., all freshly out of a grueling whole day of examination. Enrique and Teresa also came along. Now, about this competitive examination thing ... I know so many people who are taking it and the problem is I really want all of them to succeed. I know it is kind of impossible, but it will still suck big time when some of them are left out.

This morning I was at the gym at 8 AM and once again I had to stop jogging after 15 minutes and get on a Stairmaster. I really need to buy new shoes today before my shins detach themselves from my body.

I have yet to find a way to detach other, more offensive parts from my body ...

Re. today, I had this half-idea of taking a funk class at Crunch in the evening but I just got an e-mail from Enrique (from two rooms away) with a very enticing dinner invitation at his place tonight. Out goes the class, in comes the dinner.

4:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives