WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, September 07, 2003  

One of my perfectly useless Sundays. Did nothing. And when I say nothing I mean absolutely nothing. I just aimlessly zapped from one TV channel to the other, surfed from one website to the other. At 6.15 PM I finally got my act together and went to the gym. Unfortunately I really need new sneakers and even with the insoles I slipped in them today my shins were killing me after 20 minutes on the treadmill. Better than nothing, I guess. When I came back home I danced like a maniac in the bathroom and sent my iPod flying and crashing to the floor while giving a specially heartfelt rendition of a Michael Jackson's hit. By the time I was singing along to a Michael Bolton's tune I knew it was time to stop and get in the shower.

Monse is back. Pilar will be back in a week. Things are slowly going back to normal!

I nyctogo'd a Japanese dinner and I am wondering whether to watch the President's address or ignore the sucker and get in the mood for Sex and the city.

8:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives