WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 24, 2003  

No blogging yesterday night. No jogging this morning.
From the gallery Pilar, her brother, Monse and I went to a Mexican place on Bleecker St. were I had a super duper margarita, a potent stuff the waiter warned me about, and a banana margarita with some guacamole and quesadillas. I also got to meet the bus boy, a guy from Montevideo, of all places.
Side note: on our way to the Mexican place I saw this guy I met at UPW (see the posting for Tuesday, October 01, 2002) and that I keep bumping into ever since. I did not say hi to him because he was talking to somebody else but now I am all excited about seeing him in November and maybe crewing with him.
From the Mexican joint we went to Kenny's Castaway where, in an display of admirable restraint, I ordered a cranberry juice. It was a good move on my part. The band was so strident I could have turned violent had I had any more alcohol in my system.
Just had a chat with my boss. I know she is no runner-up for a popularity contest, but she has always been good to me. I was trying to figure out how to spend as much time possible with JP when he comes for his stent procedure and I could not have asked for a more accommodating response on her part.

12:39 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives