WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, September 28, 2003  

It's Sunday, of course. My kinda Sunday. Did I go to the gym? No. Did I at least rebound? Niet. Did I watch M.A.'s DVDs? Forget it. Did I cross out any item off my to do list? No. Did I do anything that could be construed as vaguely constructive? Of course not. Did I leave the house at all? Nope, not since Friday night!!!!
I spent the whole day watching made-for-TV movies and reruns of reality shows I had already seen. I bought some songs from the Apple iTunes site. I sent a couple of e-mails. I had a green mixed salad, an order of sautee spinach and three (yup, three) shrimps delivered. A milestone kind of day.
I am now watching Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. on CMT Crossroads but I've seen parts of it before so I will try to find some horror flick on pay-per-view and then go back to my book: Blood of Others, by Rick Mofina.
I have, of course, the worst case of heartburn ever. Quiet living does not suit me.

IMed my brother-in-law today and then spoke to my sister-in-law. She is coming next week, probably with my mother-in-law, probably with one of my nieces, probably with her boyfriend. I am afraid it's going to get a little hectic here.

I have now switched to GAC to drool over these very sexy, masculine and yet sensitive cowboys while zapping back and forth to K Street, the new series on HBO.

Tomorrow's Monday! Yay! The Sunday curse will be over!

9:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives