WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, September 05, 2003  

It's probably unrealistic to expect to sleep 4 hours a night. I had this vision of waking up at 4.30 AM and going for a run on the treadmill before coming to work. Truth is I woke up past 6 AM (which still means I slept less than 6 hours). No work-out but I was at the office a little past 7.30 AM. The pace is quickly picking up here and it's good, in a sick way.

Just came across this article on a book on marriage. I am not sure I agree, actually, I am pretty sure I disagree with the book, but the author does make some valid points. I loved the "and so you "work" at your relationship, like a prisoner in Siberia ice-picking away at the erotic permafrost".

9:54 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives