WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 13, 2003  

It's humid, it's raining and my body feels accordingly.
My shins and feet felt combustible today so I only did 20something minutes on the treadmill, which I supplemented with another 20ish minutes on the elliptical crosstrainer. I might do some rebounding at home later on.
Raul called but I have a party tonight - it's a surprise birthday party organized for Dario by his wife. I have met them twice at Monse's and I like them both: he is an absolute teddy bear, warm and funny, she is sweet and friendly. The party is at some Spanish bar downtown and it has a 70s/flamenco theme. Sounds promising.

12:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives