WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 25, 2003  

I sort of took care of the catering side of Nicolas's get-together. I love organizing parties so it was no big deal. Pilar, Paulino, Miguel, Teresa, Enrique, Monse, Mario were there. After a while this Italian guy showed up, Beppe, from Naples. He mostly stayed with Gemma and her friends Esther and Benja until most people had left. Then we started talking, and talking, and talking. He was not what I would usually consider my style but then he was cute and very bright and of course we had all this Italian thing going. Talk Talk talk all night long.
He said if having company was my problem he was going to stick with me until the end of the night, which he did. Nicolas, Miguel, Gemma, Benja, Esther, Beppe and I went first to the Opal but, upon finding the place dead, cabbied down to Splash. There was a wet underwear contest going. Veeeery easy on the eyes. After a while Gemma, Benja and Esther left and Nicolas, Miguel, Beppe and I stayed. Miguel disappeared almost immediately to do God-knows-what and Nicolas and I kept on dancing, with Beppe just staying there, barely moving.
Anyways, it was fun, it reminded me of what a wonderful time I could be having was I not married.
Better try to get some sleep. More blogging tomorrow.

4:07 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives