WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, September 19, 2003  

I have been here only a few hours and I already had enough of politics. JP picked me up at the airport (a little late, so I had time to find out that my cell works in Buenos Aires - this could great news except for ATT�s roaming charges) and we came straight home to meet with a politician friend and have breakfast at a little new coffee shop across the street. Had my fill of chummy-chummy stories with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and God knows who else. It was non stop politics all through breakfast. They are now gone to a meeting and then lunch at the Embassy. I am staying home, surfing and IMing my sister. I might nap a little too.
JP said something about eventually going for some political office. I really hope he was joking because my answer was swift. If he is planning on any kind of future in public life I am filing for divorce. Immediately.
Seems my little sister is being prepped for a brighter future too, but then I am not married to her.

9:12 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives