WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 23, 2003  

I don't care how many flights I've taken, I always approach them with a sense of wonderment. This hopping on a giant structure that will somehow propel itself and me with it in the air and take me miles and miles away in a few hours never ceases to amaze me. I am always struck also by how different things are from one country to another. People, customs, food ...
In Buenos Aires and Uruguay, as always, I see my father everywhere. It never happens to me in the US. HereI see his facial features and his kind of body in the men around me. I also see his style, the way he used to dress, move, talk. That peculiar mixture of Italian and Spanish roots.
We will be landing in about an hour. The babies were perfect, they slept all through the night. I never got to see any of the movies. I zonked out early on and woke up at 6 AM. Not an unpleasant flight all together. I am coming back home.

7:03 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives