WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 27, 2003  

I did not get to see Melissa today. By the time I managed to get through the constantly busy phone line she had already left with a friend of her mother's. So I stayed home. Took a long bath bath with scented oil and then got hooked on The Critical Hour, a medical reality show I had yet to discover. Zapping through the channels I also ran into Alejandra, a crappy Venezuelan soap opera (for some reason transmitted in Portuguese on cable) with one very important asset: Jorge Schubert. This guy was a consuming erotic obsession of mine for the few months I lived in Uruguay. I even went to Buenos Aires to see him play on stage. And I made my cousin give him a letter. Yes. I can't believe I am confessing to this. It's so pathetic. I am very prone to these major crushes. I thought they would getter better with age, say, past 13, but there's no sign of improvement. I am well on my way to being a sadly perverted old lady.

Speaking of crushes I just watched for the umptieth time Jerry McGuire on TV. Never mind that I also own a DVD copy of the movie. I love the story, love the flick and Tom Cruise's weepy "You complete me" line can send me into spasms of ecstasy within seconds, no matter how many time I've seen it. It is very hard for me to imagine a more attractive male than Tom Cruise in this movie, except maybe Tom Cruise in other movies ...

Does Putin have to look like a Russian mafioso? All he's missing is a gold tooth!

11:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives