WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 30, 2003  

Got home by 2.30 AM yesterday and was up by 9 AM today. I am in a lousy lousy mood and have a really bad headache. At least I took an IQ test on the net and I am happy to report that I am not totally retarded. I also convinced myself that had I not been answering at least 4 calls while taking the test I would probably have scored higher. My ego needs a lift today.

I really really hope to be done earlier tonight. Everybody is going out for dinner and I HATE to be left out!

12:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives