WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, September 14, 2003  

Back from the party and several bars afterwards which I won't even try to remember now. I finally got a big black guy stuck to my butt the way I like it and Monse called me a cockteaser. I vehemently denied the accusation but I know I probably am. I just love to grind. As usual I had to leave when his hand started meandering too close to home.
I just took a shower and I'd like to get some sleep so I can get to the gym before picking up Pilar at the airport tomorrow.
More details and pictures to follow.

3:48 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives