WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 16, 2003  

3 miles this morning.
And then I lost my ground pass and was late for work and missed an important meeting and had a voice mail telling me they were waiting for me to start the meeting and my computer was acting up and I have an urgent document to finish and then JP calls and tells me he's having the cath on October 7th.
Smooth day so far.
Oh, and the hurricane will probably hit the area on Thursday night, just around the time I was planning on boarding my plane.

12:47 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives