WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, August 31, 2003  

Yesterday we (as in Raul, Nicolas, Gemma, Nuria, Mirella and I) had dinner at a pretty good latin fusion restaurant (Yuca Bar Cocina Latina) in the East Village. The mojitos were good and the tapas, while a bit on the too nouvelle cuisine side, were delicious.
Second and last stop until 3 AM was at The Duplex in the village. The singer/bartender was really hot. I can't sing for my life, not even in the shower, but I do sing along when the music is loud enough and nobody can hear me.

It's a gorgeous Sunday morning now and I hope it stays gorgeous. I am waiting for M.A. so we can go downtown for dim sum (second try, at a different place). He is leaving tomorrow for a month and I am already in a state of despair.

11:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives