WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, August 26, 2003  

Worked my butt off and had a wonderful time doing it but was more than ready for a happy hour. Went out with M.A. and we were joined later by Luis B. at Opal's. We had a bite to eat at the Divine's . I kept staring at the bartender's tatoo and it really made me want to get one.
Anyways, it's still Summer and most Newyorkers are out of town so by the time we were ready to go back to the Opal for some dancing there was nobody left to dance with. And M.A. announced he wanted to go home. Big bummer. If he is in no mood to party we are in trouble. As the Italians say "Non c' � pi� religione" ("There is no religion anymore"). So now I know there is no Hell, no Heaven and that M.A. might just call it a night and leave early.
So that's why I am home now, watching Charlie Rose's interview of Annie Lennox. I will alway remember her Sisters are doing it for themselves video with Aretha Franklyn. If I am ever ready to turn my back on the guys and focus on the ladies she will be the first one in line. She is so damn interesting.
I will still be working my butt off tomorrow but the job awaiting me is challenging and fun so I am actually looking forward to it.

11:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives