WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, August 10, 2003  

Where have the all the links to my archive pages gone????? I will have to figure it out tomorrow, as I am now too tired to even look into it.
Yesterday we all stayed at Monse's. I was the lucky one who got to sleep on her bed, but the others kept the fan. I slept just a few hours and then had something to eat with Pilar before coming home in the early afternoon. This evening is was a girls only dinner at Maite's. Just got back and I am exhausted.

3:09 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives