WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, August 26, 2003  

My reputation is shot. Tonight I was the first to leave, albeit I managed to take a couple of people with me. But then again, this was the evening I was going to stay home, rest and detox. Yeah, sure. As the Oscar Wilde's saying goes: I can resist everything but temptation. So I went out with a whole bunch of people (for the record: Nicolas, Gemma and her two friends from Barcelona, Monica, Luis B. and the other Luis) to celebrate the Luises day (it is some sort of Saint Louis today). The details tomorrow. For now just a brief note reminding myself in a most public way what a complete idiot I am. I am swamped with work (I was asked to work this week-end again) and I should be at the office as early as possible tomorrow, and yet ... it's almost 2 AM and I am blogging away, wide awake!

1:45 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives