WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, August 22, 2003  

It's that T.O.M. again and I am completely drained. I slept on and off the whole day, except for a brief visit to the dentist (I have to go back on Monday) with a stop at the drugstore and then at the bookstore. I was so dizzy I could not look at anything on the bottom shelves. I feel much better now. While I am bummed that I took the day off for nothing, it was a good thing because I could never have worked today anyways. Monse on the contrary was at the office by 9.30. In am in awe.

Bits of a conversation I had with Raul yesterday are now popping into my mind. He's been to Congo recently visiting some peacekeeping troops and was telling me about the experience and about having the camp attacked in the middle of the day. Bullets flying around and that sort of thing. Movies stuff, except that some people have to live with that everyday.

I can't believe it but I am sleepy again ...

1:12 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives