WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 02, 2003  

I did not call Melissa. I did not go out at all. It was past 4 PM when I finally got out of bed, took a shower, put on make-up and practically got in bed again. Breakfast/lunch/dinner was at 7 PM. I loaded on the carbs, pizza and pasta. I am even having a beer now but, just as yesterday, I am not really in the mood for drinking. I wish I was though. I am going on Atkin's on Monday.
I purchased some music from tha Apple on-line store. Plenty of Nelly, some Lyle Lovett, a few old Tempations and even an ancient Pete Seeger song.

I might go to the office tomorrow to test drive a new software. Then again, I might not.

9:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives