WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 23, 2003  

I did lay out on the roofdeck for about 45 minutes today. It was gorgeous. Sunny, breezy, perfect. I had my iBook with me and wanted to get some work done but the sun made it impossible to see the display so, much to my chagrin, I had to veg out.
No barhopping tonight but a pleasant evening at home nonetheless: Japanese food delivery, City Confidential, America's Most Wanted and probably some scary movie on HBO later.
I am looking out the window to the neighbors with the great terrace: they are having a party. The terrace looks like a restaurant, great lightening, candles, balloons, they did such a remarkable job I feel like given them a standing ovation.
I'm going to the office again tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the computer did not crash or hang and that it finished indexing the documents that need be indexed by Monday.
I'll try to get there early so I can leave early and go to Chinatown with M.A. and Pilar for dim sum. The weather report is announcing another beautiful day tomorrow. Maybe I could get to the office very very early and come home for a little time on the roof before going downtown.

9:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives