WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, August 05, 2003  

I can't decide whether I mildly enjoy Chistopher Hitchens or he bores me to tears. Years ago, when I first read an article he wrote on Mother Theresa for Vanity Fair I loved him, probably because he confirmed all the things I suspected about the ol' cow. But then I read other pieces by him and the magic was gone. Mostly I see him now like a very pretentious and unoriginal provocateur. His latest article? Predictably, on Bob Hope. By the way, it seems I have decided: he bores me.

9:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives