WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, August 20, 2003  

I am a very shallow person. I'd better come to terms with this pitiful reality. People to me are either fun or boring. Boring people I get rid of very fast. Fun people I love and worship. I agree that there might be better ways of classifying human beings but the truth is that instead of growing more tolerant I am getting much worse with age. My life is a frantic escape from boredom. Something or somebody bores me, I hit delete. I don't have time nor patience for complexity. Try to overanalyze life with me and I am gone. In my world only a few things are worth worrying about and I really mean only a few. Most things are either there to be enjoyed or ignored. I'd much rather conserve my energy for the very few things that can't be avoided, ignored or denied. At least when shit comes my way I am not exhausted by stupid little garden variety petty daily problems, also known as life.

I'll publish my post for the last few days this evening.

4:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives