WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, August 05, 2003  

I am sick and tired of this godawful weather. It's hot and sticky and now and then, mostly when I need to be outdoors, it rains cats and dogs, a steady curtain of fat drops that comes and goes like it's the Tropics. My hair is a mess, my make-up melts, my nose sweats, I am a pasty shade of white. Yuk. I hate it.

Why on earth am I watching Steel Magnolias on HBO? The funeral scene is playing now and here I am weeping and laughing and hating being so easily manipulated.
I have half a dozen phone calls to make and work to do but I will probably just have a shake and watch a movie (possibly not a tearjerker). These detox days are a welcomed change, but I've already found a low carb Margarita mix ...

8:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives