WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 09, 2003  

Here we are at it again. It's past 6 AM and there goes induction. Actually, it's not that bad and it�s premeditated, but I had very little food and about 6 whiskies. I am at Monse's exercising my right to blog everybody into sheer panic. I am hearing all kinds of "don�t write this" or "don�t write that" and I am having the time of my life. I have the power and I enjoy it. The gang is sprawled on the coach and the floor. I am fine, of course, but then I fell asleep for a while a few hours ago. Pilar is trying to get us to go to the river but nobody�s buying it. We shall see ...

6:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives