WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, August 13, 2003  

He read my mind! Today I stayed late at the office and was getting bummed. I was thinking about cancelling my appointment with Johanny and going out for a drink and just relaxing. I asked Pilar but she was not available. I was going to ask M.A. but he was out of the door before I could do it. Thanks God I did cancel my training session anyways because a short while after getting home he rang me up from downstairs. Chit chat, a salad, good wine and a clear understanding we should not stay home too long or too often but rather go out and discover new loud busy places. I could not agree more. Time to get some sleep now. Good night!

12:45 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives