WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 30, 2003  

Frankly, I am a judgmental bitch. A judgmental bitch with a sharp tongue who can be totally unaware of the impact my words have on other people.
I have this very strong fundamentalist side to me. In my world things tend to be either black or white - screw the grays.
But then there are those very humbling moments when I get to realize how badly my absurd harsh judgements can hurt people I love. And boy do I regret them.

7:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives