WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, July 30, 2003  

Yesterday evening was very productive and almost perfect for an evening at home. Pizza delivery, a beer (I can't believe I am drinking beer now, but I have so many leftover cans and bottles in the fridge that I might as well), a horror movie on TV and several episodes of the Real World. And I finally backed up some of the data on my iBook, erased the three partitions and cloned my iMac hard drive on my iBook. I had been thinking of doing this for months but kept postponing it.
I text messaged Sergio to see if he remembered my wireless network password, he called me back with the info and told me he and Virginia might get married, although "nothing is set in stone yet". I will have to wait to congratulate them.
Debra is back in town, I was supposed to see her yesterday evening but her therapy appointment was cancelled (the doctor is just one block away from my place) and I had every intention of getting some work done at home.
Tomorrow we're going to the Letterman show.

7:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives