WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, July 16, 2003  

Wow! I did the sleep camel thing again! This is extraordinary! Johanny just woke me up after 9 hours of sleep, on top of the couple of hours I had already had in the early evening. I was so shocked when he told me it's 9 AM that I yanked the phone off the jack. Gotta call him back now.
This is good. I now have had enough sleep to last me through the weekend.
Have to rush to the office now. Work is still slow so I am allowed to spend all my time on computer tasks and I am enjoying every minute of it. I am now creating a Microsoft Access database for terminology and importing all of our glossaries into it. I am also taking care of creating some translation memories and I have to start testing a couple of programs. Work is pure pleasure these days.

9:06 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives