WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, July 28, 2003  

Quiet Sunday. After picking up Marita at JFK (and seeing Carson Daly coming out of the terminal - yup, he is tall and cute - I thought about taking his picture but nobody else has recognized him so I felt sorry for the guy ... I also felt very stupid) we went to Susana and Catherine's for a late lunch/early dinner. Catherine made a delicious gazpacho and we had lots of cheese and ice-cream for a perfect high-cholesterol meal. I was home a little by 8 PM, in time for Sex and the City.
I am now backing up my iMac hard drive on a firewire external drive. Eventually I'll have to merge the three partitions on my iBook and copy the backuped files to it too so I can have the iMac, the iBook and the external drive somewhat synchronized.

12:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives