WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 17, 2003  

One of the good things about creating this database is that I can work and listen to the music blasting from my iPod . As I am still in my Italian nostalgia phase, I am listening to Jovanotti, Guccini, De Gregori, etc. The works.
Yesterday we ended being quite a bunch for dinner: the Corleones, Monse, Pilar, Nicol�s and his friend and Pam. Pam got into town late. Somebody, unaware that we were expecting her for dinner, had jumped under a train in D.C., thus delaying her departure. Some people just don't care about others! In any case, we stuffed our faces with food and drinks. Too much of both. I somehow ended wrestling on the floor with M.A. Can't remember what started it but I am sure it was his fault, as I am never to blame.
The tragedy was that I had just had a manicure. Now I know that one is not supposed to wrestle and punch with a fresh pink manicure. Basically, it�s already peeling. Sooooo annoying.
Yesterday Johanny woke me up. Today he did the same. He called me at 6:30 AM, having forgotten that I had a dentist's appointment this morning and was not going to meet him at the gym. And then when I was rushing out of the house, late for the appointment, Agostino called from Paris. Pity, I would have liked to talk to him longer. On the other hand, I am not much of a talker in the morning, though I more than make up for it the rest of the day.
Tomorrow I am getting my ac units back. Yay! It will cost me 1.200 bucks but my landlady will promptly reimburse me and I will once again be able to live with subzero temperatures, the way I like it.

3:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives