WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 10, 2003  

Not a good day for service. My overnight purchase from MacMall (a bluetooth USB adapter) is nowhere to be seen. Then I ordered food through nyctogo for a total amount of $21, only to be presented with a cashier ticket for $32. I tipped the kid who did the delivery but sent the order back to the deli. A few minutes later I got an irate call from the guy at the deli. In a very hard to understand broken English he started screaming at me. Though luck. I guess I am officially a NY broad now and not only I did not budge, I also filed a complaint with nyctogo. I am so proud of myself. Standing my ground when it comes to money is a very difficult thing for me to do. I don't mind being called lots of names, you can call me a bitch, a complete flake, a raving lunatic, a total whore, whatever you want, I truly couldn't care less, but don't you ever call me cheap or unpolite. I'll be devastated. Go figure my priorities.
Today I spent the evening playing around with iKeys and MacMaid. Cool utilities.
I also almost decided to get one of those Japanese straightening processes done. I am sick and tired of very bad hairdays and the summer is just beginning.

1:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives