WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, July 09, 2003  

Not bad at all. Could do this more often. Straight home from work. M.A. and Quique were already there. M.A. had dinner ready. And a delicious one at it. I called Pilar and upon her arrival we went to the roofdeck to enjoy the food and the drinks until now. I also met a trio of very friendly new neighbours. One of them, the one visiting from Atlanta, Georgia, the kind of good ol' boy I tend to fall for.
Tomorrow morning I'd better get up in time to go get a fake tan. I am so tired of this piggy color look. Also, I need to pick-up my cell phone mail-in rebate before work.

2:35 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives