WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, July 20, 2003  

Melissa is back from camp so yesterday we went to pick her up and then walked to TeaNY for lunch (as much as I like their fake club sandwich, I must say the place is getting to be a little too laid back for me). From TeaNY we walked to the South Street Seaport and took The Beast ride. That was a lot of fun, but not as much fun as the first time. Matteo was a little nervous before we boarded the speedboat, not sure if he was going to handle it well or if he was going to puke all over somebody. Fortunately everything went just fine and he even said it did not go fast enough.
After the boat ride we dropped Melissa home and went to Ricky's to get hair dye for Matteo and colored hair spray for me. From Broadway we walked to the Brooklyn Bridge. Pam, Jeff and Matteo walked it, I sat down, took out my cell and called Pilar for a chat. Eventually we all cabbied back home and Matteo and I ran to the bathroom to try some red and some white hair sprays while Pam and Jeff went to the market to get food. Dinner was two different pastas with two different pestos (regular and sundried tomatoes), a couple of salads and a glass of wine. While Pam was starting dinner my attention was riveted on Larry King interviewing John Walsh. I adore John Walsh. There is something so profoundly honest and real about that man. I admire his guts and his accomplishments. And I love his in-your-face style and his cockyness.
I was asleep around midnight yesterday, with the boys playing on the computer on my bed (I can really sleep through anything) and woke up at 4.30 AM but went back to sleep again. Now we should all get up and start lining up for the shower.

10:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives