WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 31, 2003  

M.A., Miguel and Pilar are leaving at this very moment and I am downloading the new version of Tinderbox, the coolest software I have seen in a long time. So cool I actually paid it in full - a very rare thing for me - and I have no regrets.
Back to my evening: M.A., Pilar and I had dinner at home and waited for Miguel, who was working on the night shift. After he came over and had his dinner we went on the roofdeck for several margaritas. Then we got hungry and came downstairs again for a second round of cheese, salmon, ersatz caviar, pate, cake, ice-cream, baklava, etc. Eventually it got to be too late. We are supposed to work tomorrow. We are supposed to be responsible adults. Which we all are. Really. We will all be there tomorrow morning. We will all be watching our productivity.
Tonight Cecilia called. She got THE call from headquarters and she should be in NY in about three months. I am sooooo excited!!!!!

2:19 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives