WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 31, 2003  

I went into convulsions a little while ago. I just could not stop laughing. Howling, actually. Good thing I got the giggles or I would have committed suicide right away. The story goes like this:

I bump into my boss, she looks at me and says "You are trasformed".
"Is that good or bad?" I ask.
She just looks at me and curls her lip.

You need one hell of a self-esteem to hang around her.

4:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives