WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, July 19, 2003  

I just finished uploading the photos of yesterday's party. I gave the camera to Elena so she would snap some and then somebody else must have taken it from her because Elena shows up in some of the photos.
Anyways, we (Pam, Jeff and I) left at around 1 AM when lots of people where still dancing away to Spanish music. On one hand there is only so much Spanish music a girl can take and on the other hand I was consumed with worry at the idea of Matteo home alone. So, as for everything else in life, when pain exceeds pleasure you just do something about it. In this particular case, I came back home, to find the kid peacefully sleeping on the couch.
As for the party itself, I did have fun and met a few people. I loved it that Pam and Pilar hit it off, or at least that Pam really liked Pilar (I have yet to ask Pilar for her impressions). She told me she finds her adorable and has invited her to D.C. At the beginning I was worried about the music situation but Enrique saved the night when he walked in with a bag of CDs. You can't go wrong with Madonna's greatest hits.
As usual, the food was provided by the Corleones. I am grappling with guilt towards M.A. because I hurt his already hurting finger in our Wed. night fight. Did not mean to, of course, and I don't recall hitting him hard but the results are disgraceful nonetheless.
Quique is leaving today and does not know when he will be back. He was very sweet when I went to say goodbye yesterday. The man has certainly grown on me.
Today's plans are still hazy but it will probably involve a meal at Moby's place and as of tomorrow, Aurelia (a girl from yesterday's party) invited us to a bbq. She should call sometime today or tomorrow.

12:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives