WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, July 23, 2003  

I got to the gym at 7:30 instead than at 6:30. And then of course I got a speech from Johanny about my less than impressive energy level. Shit.
I am now going to cook something to take to the office. The cafeteria sucks big time and I am sick and tired of having sushi (the only decent food to be found) every day of my life. Either I bring my own food or I skip lunch, which I have been doing these last couple of days, but then by the time I get home I am ravenously hungry and I don't really care what I eat as long as I eat. Not good.

Matteo left yesterday. Pam left this morning. The house is quiet once again.

9:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives