WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, July 12, 2003  

I got a message from the jerk in the hat. This is what he wrote:
"Great way to share your life with friends & family and the people who happen to cross it. Interesting to learn how one is perceived. SO far from your final season, Carrie!".
I am assuming it's not a compliment, but I am too stupid to get what he meant.
Monse assures me he is a nice guy and I will have to leave it at that.

Re. my off-line life, yesterday I did the Opal-Divine-Opal circuit with the Corleones and Debra. In a extremely rare show of restraint I left relatively early but then again, once a month a girl has the right to act non characteristically.
Today I went through the frustrating and depressing experience of actually trying on some clothes and looking at myself in the fitting room mirror. Something I NEVER do and I had to choose today, with all its hormonal imbalances, to subject myself to the humiliation. What on earth was I thinking? It's enough to get you suicidal.
I am now waiting for the Corleones to come get me so we can cab downtown, hit a few clubs and forget about mirrors.

8:45 PM
Comments:
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Here is my blog; honda parts
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives