WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, July 18, 2003  

I can't acces the pages on my home server anymore and I can't figure out why, so I finally moved my photo album to my mac.com account. I have to design a decent index page but the primitive one I uploaded today will have to do for now.

A little while ago my sexually active neigbour came in, made a lot of noise and started getting his girl (is it always the same girl or are they all different? I must drill a whole in the wall to peep in and find out) on the oh-my-god thing - fortunately it was just a quicky. I am starting to resent him and yes, it's out of raw, unadultered envy.

Tomorrow it's Friday and Monse is having a party. It's also Quique's last night in NYC. Will bring my camera.

1:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives