WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, July 08, 2003  

I am in utter despair. Both my ac units are dead. In 90+ weather! The one in the livingroom needs a new compressors, the one in my room has a leakage. Luckily I can sleep through a rock concert, so at least I can have the fan running at full power all night (it is very very noisy). I just called the landlord and left a message with the bad news, but I know she's away on vacation in Florida and I can't remember when she's due back. Oh boy ...

I was doing the so-called night shift yesterday but was out by 9 PM, so I took Jordina with me and we joined the M.A. and Quique at a nearby bar for a couple of apple martinis and some bartender ogling on their part (the girl, Samantha, was indeed beautiful and very friendly, clad in a leather top) before having something to eat at the new Divine Bar on the West Side. I think I like the one on the East Side better, but the West Side one has a terrace, a big plus for smokers.

11:39 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives