WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, July 13, 2003  

Back from a night on the town with the Corleones and Monse. First Monse and I went to The Bitter End and had a drink while I realized I was at the wrong bar and was to meet the bros. at Kenny's Castaway instead. Vintage me. Luckily when we came out on Bleeker's Street we ran into Quique who was trying to call me on my cell from a public phone booth. We stayed at Kenny's for a while and then had dinner at a Mexican place nearby before going to The Red Lion, another music club. It's a white boys kind of place, the bands played U2, AC/DC, Guns and Roses, so, basically, there was a lot of jumping around and shaking heads. There was only one, repeat, only one, black guy in the house and he ended up behind me with his hand on my butt. Well, maybe not right away, but certainly after an unreasonably short time. He also put his hand under my shirt and on my stomach. That was ok, after my afternoon at the fitting room I figured that a guy who touches my stomach and is still willing to go for more deserves some kind of satisfaction. Except that I really don't pick up guys at bars and I all I really wanted was to dance and have fun and that's about it. So eventually, when I had his erection stuck in the small of my back and his hands playing drums on my butt, I was ready to go.
Once out on the street we looked inside the bar and saw this pretty blonde girl, sitting on a bar stool by the window, showing off a breast and playing with her nipple for the pleasure of whoever wanted to take a peek. This included a small mob of guys crowding the window, including the Corleones.
After the unexpected peep show M.A. and I left Quique and Monse to their devices and cabbed back uptown.

4:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives