WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 15, 2003  

There! I stayed home today. And I am bored out of my mind. I went our for maybe a couple of hours to get to the hairdresser (new hairdresser - hated the place, loved the haircut) and get my umbrella stolen by a trio of silly sixteen years old in the process. That's all the action I had today. I am ready to jump out of the window. The less you do the less you want to do, so I did not even bother doing the stuff I should be doing, like writing a couple of papers for work and a short essay for Julie.
Also, the house feels so empty now that Virginia and Sergio are gone. Generally, I like to have guests over, but some guests are more enjoyable than others. They were very enjoyable. Friendly, fun, good mannered, and useful too. He did a lot of little repair jobs around the house AND he installed my wireless network.
Thankfully I am taking Melissa out tomorrow afternoon and I am going to Pascale and Johanny's party in the evening.

I just added HBO to my digital cable service and HBO on demand. I shall now proceed to have a Sex and the City all-night fest!

12:38 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives