WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, June 17, 2003  

Plans were to meet a couple of colleagues at Bryant Park at about 6.30 PM for the Broadway Under the Stars evening but I never made it. I went to Pilar's first to fine tune her cable reception and ended up staying until 1.30 AM. We just talked, and ordered in some Japanese food, and talked some more. I just hope I can be of any help.

I am practically done reading A Million Little Pieces and today I bought The Language Police. I can't wait to start reading it. I also bought Jumpstart your metabolism and flipping through it I saw the author mentions Tony Robbins several times and recommends the breathing exercise he endorses. It sure can't hurt.

2:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives