WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 29, 2003  

My new neighbour is at it again. Suspicious rhythmic thumping and screeching made me sprint to the wall and glue my ears to it for some good ol' aural voyeurism. I did not catch the action from the very beginning but I did count at least a couple of rounds. The lady sounded very satisfied. One interesting fact about this guy: he keeps laughing out loud. I like that. It's a deep boy-I-am-loving-this kind of laughter. Too bad I met him (we both came in late one night and I introduced myself in the elevator - I think his name is Michael) and he's not very appealing (to me - I am sure his partner today would strongly disagree with me).
I am leaving in a while. Going to Debra's for a Sex and the City-watching dinner.

6:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives