WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 29, 2003  

Maybe it's the weather or maybe the fact that I hadn't eaten much during the day, but I sure ended up very dizzy yesterday. I think it was about 3.30 AM when M.A. got me home in a cab. I can't remember which doorman greeted me and I can't remember opening the door or getting undressed. I woke up today at noon with a little icecream cup on the floor by the side of the bed and my iBook on the bed, turned on and with the edit blog page open. I don't remember getting the icecream nor trying to blog. Fortunately I do remember the rest of the evening and apart from walking funny, losing a shoe on a staircase, shoving M.A. down a flight of stairs and probably not having a very coherent conversation I don't think I did anything that wouldn't make my mama proud. Or so I hope.
As usual we hit Opal and then had dinner at the Divine Bar. After dinner we went back to Opal and then to the Sutton Place Bar for some relatively fresher air. Maybe. Remembering the sequence of events is a little difficult. I know I came home from Opal but I can't remember at what point we went to Sutton Place. The time stamp of my pictures is screwed and won't help me much. The pictures themselves are a pretty sad reflection of my confusion. I will need to photoshop them today just to figure out what the hell I was trying to show.
Lets stick to water and fine healthy food today.

1:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives