WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 22, 2003  

Just added a search form to this blog. It's crawling only two pages at the moment and I have to troubleshoot it, but eventually I will have all the site indexed for free (if I keep it under 500 pages). I also have to find a solution for my archive links. They are taking too much real estate on this page.

About 18 people showed up yesterday for dinner/drinks. M.A. (who, I have to announce with utmost regret, has started smoking again, the schmuck!) was in charge of cooking the octopus. He bitched and moaned about how inedible the thing was and how he could not possibly feed anybody something that unappetizing. All bullshit of course, just one of his low self-esteem moments. He made Spanish tortilla too and it was delicious. We polished off plenty of beer and wine bottles before turning to the tequila and the ron and the vodka. Amazingly not one of us was drunk, everybody had a soft little buzz. By 2 AM J.P.'s lack of sleep was severely impairing his coordination and he had to go to bed. Pilar, Miguel, M.A., Debra and I stayed on for another hour or so toying with the idea of going to Splash for some dancing. Needless to say the idea did not take.

Today I woke up around 6 as usual. J.P. was still comatose so I went right back to sleep untill noon. We have now cleaned most of the post-party mess and he is organizing my papers and magazines. This is fine with me except that sooner or later he will want me to make some awful decisions as to what to throw out.

At some point today we will hit the gym but we need to be home in time for tonight's premiere of Sex and the City. I also need to go out and get some videotapes to tape it for my HBO deprived friends.

2:59 PM
Comments:
well.. it's like I knew!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives