WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, June 03, 2003  

It was the UES, not the UWS. After a quick drink with M.A. after work, Pam and I headed uptown. We had a wonderful vegetarian dinner in this small funky apartment. The hosts were a true New Yorker and an Iranian guy who looks like an Indian guru and has lived - or was he raised? - in Switzerland. She is an attorney, he is an architect. There was also Neils, a German architect, and another guy, another a true New Yorker, who does technical work for television and the theater. I thought it was going to end in a bloodbath because the host and I had extremely different views on just about anything. Still, I liked the way he did not back down and I liked his sense of humor and the fact that he understood my confrontational ways. Also, the guy owns 18 Macs. He can't be all bad. He ended up telling me I was like an open book and when I said I was not sure that was a compliment, he assured me it was, and told me the world needs more people like me. So now I am bragging, and I blogging the compliment for the world to read. We hit it off, and they are calling me tomorrow at 6.30 AM so I can join them for a yoga class at 8 AM. It's almost 2 AM so I'd better try to sleep some.

1:45 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives