WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, June 28, 2003  

It took me, and the poor guy at the AT&T dealership, almost 3 hours to migrate from my old cell phone to my new super duper one. In the meantime we had a long and fruitful chat. He's from Buthan, married to a Nepalese, has been in NY for 8 years, has a 2 years old daughter, lives one street down from me, etc. His employees are from India, one of them is a vegetarian. We even exchanged restaurant tips. At 8.30 PM I was getting a little nervous. I was supposed to met Ming and Fabian at 9 PM at Spice in Chelsea. I really had to leave and the poor guy stayed for over an hour just to go complete my migration. He even called me on my (old) cell while I was in the cab on my way to the restaurant just to let me know everything was proceeding well. He earned my devotion and I will be sure to send any potential customers his way.
Dinner was very fast, with Fabian rushing out to work (he does AIDS outreach in clubs) and me feeling guilty for being late. Ming and I ended up at Splash, where we bumped into Bob.
I am starting to suspect some kind of unwritten/unspoken rule at this club. Either that or it boasts the most amicable patrons in NYC. Each and every time I go there, almost as soon as I walk in some nice fellow welcomes me in some friendly manner. Yesterday I had barely hit the dance floor when a very nice looking tall young guy started rubbing himself all over me in the usual gyrating fashion. We went at it for a few minutes then he very politely thanked me, introduced himself, told me I was beautiful and went back to his friends. Couldn't ask for a warmer welcome.
I was back home by 12.30, after playing phone tag with M.A. for a while. The migration went so well my old cell was not working and I was unable to receive/make calls. But everything is back to normal now - I only have to configure the picture sending bit.
I really need to get out of the house now, call Melissa and get a pedicure.

2:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives