WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, June 03, 2003  

I was up at 6.30 AM. Correct that. I was somewhat conscious at 6.30 AM. I kept looking at the watch and hoping they will not call so I could sleep more. Instead of sleeping I read. Some. And then I slept a little more. Now I am finally fully awake and ready to start the day.
Somebody from Speakeasy or sent by them should come this morning to check my phone lines. My DSL connection sucks and I am ready to take them to small claims court if they don't get it right this time.

8:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives